Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are some mothers day poeams and things to say for my future self?

I need help to write a great mothers day card?


What would u put on this mothers day letter/card?


ok I’m 16 almost 17 I’m NOT pregnant . I have to write a letter to me for my first mothers day as a mother and then turn it in and then give it to my mom so that she can give it to me when ever I have a kid hopefully not soon. It has to be at lest 250 words and I have no clue what the future me would want to hear .and I kind of want to talk about my self now ... like write me a letter for the future u get it '


what would u put? it is for a project grade





I am basically writing a mothers day card to my future self for when I have my first kid!





so it is a mothers day card from me when i was 16 for when ever i have my first kid

What are some mothers day poeams and things to say for my future self?
There are some great books about mothers which you can help you. The second book I've cited below ("I Love You Mom") is a compilation of many famous people's mothers. You can get some inspiration there.





There is even a "Chicken Soup" book for mothers. Just start searching online or at your library. Good luck with your project!








Have a polite day.


No comments:

Post a Comment