Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy mothers Day! Thanks mothers of the military.?

Today we thank our mothers. Cards, gifts, candy etc.





But i would like to thank a special group.





I want to thank those mothers in the military, who try so hard to defend our country, and raise their children at the same time.


I have had the oppurtunity to work with many of the amazing women and they inspire me every time.





I would also like to thank the mothers whose children are in the military. You have accepted the ultimate sacrifice, your children for the protection our country. Trust me, your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed. To the families who have lost their sons and daughters to our freedom, it was the time you put in to raising them, and teaching them that made the incredible men and women that changed our nation.





These mother are the most incredible women I have ever met. I cannot thank you enough, I can simply tell you that this is your day. Enjoy it, And know that our nation has noticed you, and thanks you.

Happy mothers Day! Thanks mothers of the military.?
that was very nice of you. my best friends aunt is in the military and she left her husband, dog, eight year old daughter, and her 4 year old son who has lukimia to defend our great country. happy mothers day (:
Reply:Aww...


Thats so thoughtful.


%26lt;33


No comments:

Post a Comment