Sunday, May 3, 2009

What is a good saying to put inside a mothers day card?

I am so not poetic but I am good at drawing so I made my mom a mothers day card but I dont know what to put inside it? Any ideas? Anyone good with poems?

What is a good saying to put inside a mothers day card?
just use a simple poem(not poetic either) and draw a pic that will just dazzle and surprise her!





simple poem like:


roses are red


violets are blue


sugar is sweet


and so are you!





or





Your my mother


My only one in life


You know i Love you


You know I care


when i don't act like it


You know i'm fibbing


Thanks for being you


you rthe only on ein life that i can really depend on


Thanks for being my mother





it deosn't rhyme but hey it's good enuff that is sort of like the poem i got my mother for her mother day with a painted background on a canvas one of thos elarge canvasses


No comments:

Post a Comment