Monday, May 11, 2009

What would u put on this mothers day letter/card?

ok I’m 16 almost 17 I’m NOT pregnant . I have to write a letter to me for my first mothers day as a mother and then turn it in and then give it to my mom so that she can give it to me when ever I have a kid hopefully not soon. It has to be at lest 250 words and I have no clue what the future me would want to hear .and I kind of want to talk about my self now ... like write me a letter for the future u get it '


what would u put? it is for a project grade





I am basically writing a mothers day card to my future self for when I have my first kid!

What would u put on this mothers day letter/card?
Im not gonna do ya work for u but heres an idea. Start off with a story about how she raised you through all the years. And then finish with how proud she is seeing all the effort she put into your life That now you can take care of ya own and do all the things she taught u. Thats wat i would do but write it from your heart. Hope this helps.

graffiti tags

No comments:

Post a Comment