Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What would u put on this mothers day letter/card?

ok im 16 almost 17 im not pregent NOT . I am supost to rt a lewatter to me for my first mothersday as a mother and then turn it in and then give it to my mom so that she can give it to me when ever i have a kid hopefully not soon.it has to be at lest 250 words and i have no clue what the futur me would want to hear .





and i kinda want to talk about my self now ... like rt me a letter for the future u get it '





what would u put?

What would u put on this mothers day letter/card?
I would write about how I feel about my mom, you know, all the problems we have with each other, what I wish she would let me do and all that stuff. That way I would understand how my kids are going to feel when they are my age. It seems like adults always forget what it was like to be young.
Reply:Leave it blank. You don't know what the future has in store for you. Besides, maybe you don't want kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment